Kamreno offers professional book creation and publishing services to help indie authors achieve the success they deserve. We provide design and illustration services as well as various marketing tools. We also arrange and manage the publishing process. We will assist you at every step, from concept to launch and help you produce both Kindle and printed editions of your book.
As part of our CSR policy, we’re publishing and promoting a series of books about a dog called Hector and we are passionate about supporting self-publishers with more customised offerings compared to what’s offered by main publishing houses. We provide all services, guidance and marketing activities required to enable self-published authors to market and launch their work with the professionalism and ‘look and feel’ of a major publishing house.
What we offer:
- Analysis of the concept and target audience
- Prepare market strategy and promotional tools
- Cover & illustration desig
- Book formatting for print or eBook
- Edit & corrections to the manuscript
- Create promotional assets such as: website, social media pages, banners, leaflets etc.
- Design gadgets related to the book
- Support in finding patrons and partners of the book
- Support in setting a fundraiser campaign
- Publishing the book on Amazon
- Support in getting an ISBN
- Print of the book in hardcover or paperback
- Support in setting distribution e.g. Gartner, Waterstones etc.
- Design an Author & book website or e-commerce
We don’t have fixed prices on services as they are tailored to our client’s needs and available budget.